Galaxy Metal Doors will enrich the beauty of your project. We combine modern technology with experienced workmanship to bring you a quality built, durable product line.
All frames should be installed plumb, level rigid as recommended in ANSI A250.11. All frames should be fastened to the adjacent structure to retain their position, stability and integrity. Drywall slip-on frames should be installed in prepared wall openings with pressure type and sill anchors to maintain proper stability.
When grouting is required in masonry applications, frames should be braced or fastened so that any pressure on the grout should be minimized in order to maintain frame integrity. Grout should be mixed to provide a 4” maximum slump consistency and be hand troweled into place.
Doors should be adjusted to maintain perimeter clearance, as specified. Shimming should be performed by the installer as needed.
For additional questions, contact our engineering team for clarification.
• Hot-dip galvanneal steel - ready for finish paint
Galaxy strives to provide the industry’s best metal doors and frames. All of our products are offered with optional UL® Label Service.
At Galaxy, we build our doors. Our plant is large. Our technology is advanced. Our workers are experienced. These attributes help Galaxy deliver the best doors for your money.
Galaxy's Metal Doors are made from hot-dipped galvanneal steel, so they are always ready for finish paint, before or after installation. We offer our doors with optional vision lite/louver, so our product can meet your project's needs.
Galaxy Metal Doors also feature full-flush seamless face, inverted top and bottom channels for easier installation and internal construction options of honeycomb or rib-reinforced.
Galaxy Metal Products is proud to be a part of the Super Stud Building Products Affiliated Companies. This group manufactures and supplies all necessary systems and components to provide a complete, dried-in structural shell:
- Super Stud Building Products provides structural steel framing and curtainwall for all load-bearing conditions, both interior and exterior.
- FRO MAR™ Steel Structural Panels supplies the panel system for load-bearing residential and mid-rise exterior construction where resistance to wind and seismic forces, as well as speed of construction are key design requirements.
- Energex® Wall Systems provides EIFS solutions for the architectural finish to the structure’s exterior.
- DragonBoard® Panels supplies sheathing and sub-flooring for ultra-high performance fire and sound assemblies in addition to cost effective, UL Classified sub-flooring.
- Galaxy Metal Products supplies doors frames and hardware that are UL Classified and can meet most any design requirements
No other organization or group in our industry, regardless of size, can offer this comprehensive range of Design/Build Solutions to the design and contracting communities.
Contact a sales rep today to see more ways that the Super Stud Building Product Affiliated Companies can help you build.